Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, I'm actually writing this on the day before St. Paticks day but tomorrow I am working and besides, we went the St. Patricks Day parade today!

It was nice and sunny out but very cold!   Brrr... but there were still alot of fun people that came out to enjoy the parade.

I even wore my new Irish t-shirt, though since I was wearing a winter coat over it, it really didn't matter .. lol.


So if you need a FUN Saint Patricks Day Kit ... look no further ...
Check out Saint Patrick's Irish Bundle HERE


I'd also like to show you some fun Easter items that have hit the shop ....

Easter Egg Frames #1 - available HERE


 Easter Egg Frames #2 - available HERE


Easter Balloons - available HERE


Egg-citing Easter Paper Pack - available HERE


 And ... Easter Fun Frames - available HERE


I also suggest you check out my entire shop HERE because my whole shop is on sale and new items are always arriving!!


And in case you missed it ... don't forget to pick up 'Get Your Green On' ... FREE in the shop!
Get this FREEBIE HERE


~Have a great day~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Kat