Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools!

Happy April Fools Day!

But I'm NOT fooling when I say I've got some fun stuff coming up!

Not only is my ENTIRE shop on sale but check this out!
~Spend $10, get a free kit of your choice ... see below~


How awesome is that?  So you get the sales and a bonus! 
Go on over and check out my store HERE ... and new items will be arrriving almost daily this month!

Check out these cool new 'Journal a Page' sets.
They are in .png format. Add a background of your choice. These are great for photobook covers, journaling a special event etc. Add photos and journal around them or use the entire page for journaling! See some layouts in the shop to show you what you can do with them!

Journal a Page #1 available HERE


Journal a Page #2 available HERE


Journal a Page #3 available HERE


And you need to come on over and 'like' my facebook page. I am going to be giving a Friday freebie every Friday this month.  It will be announced on my facebook page ...

And make sure you've picked up my latest exclusive freebie on my facebook page too.  (I will be changing it soon!)  It's under the 'Exclusive Freebie' tab ... HERE.


And last but not least ....

I've added a new freebie to the shop!
Pick up these Grunge Oval Frames free for a limited time ... get them HERE.


That's alot of free - and I'm not fooling!
~Happy April~


No comments: