Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Showers ...

Well, they say April showers bring May flowers ... lets hope they are right!  I'm not complaining really, I would rather have rain than snow and we actually need it to clean off some of the dusty grime all over the place.

But April sure has flown by!

Some new items in the shop!

Sweet Sixteen - available HERE
The reason I chose purple as the colour scheme is because many (ok, many,many) years ago when I was sixteen it was my favourite colour.   I still love purple today! 



Quick Invite Templates....
If you need any type of invitation why not make them extra special and personalize them with a photo? From a wedding to a backyard bbq, these invitations will be finished in no time and be ready to print or send by email!
(These are My Memories Suite templates or you can download the general file to get the .png files to use in other programs)


Quick Invite Templates available HERE 





And much more ... you can now get the Bookmark Templates in a bundle ... great deal!
And like the Quick Invites they are My Memories Templates or download the general zip file to use in other programs!

There are 11 different bundles!  See all the Bookmark Bundles HERE


Or just drop on over to my SHOP and check everything out!   :)

And .. I've changed my Exclusive Freebie on my facebook page ...
Spread Your Wings Frame...
This large frame would be great for a graduation photo and much more!
Come on over to my Facebook Page and get it HERE



Come on over and make sure you stick around for new freebies posted, sales, new products and MORE!

~Have a great day~

No comments: