Friday, December 18, 2015

7 days until Christmas!!!

7 days until Christmas!  What???  That doesn't seem possible!

But yes, time stops for no one!

So lets see what's new...

'Ripped Edges - Christmas' available HERE


These fun ripped edges can be used in so many ways...
Use one on a page as a border on top, bottom or either side.  Use 2 on a page on sides of your choice. Use 3 or 4 and completely frame off your page. Stack them, tilt them, use only in the corners and so much more.  The limit is your imagination!.



I also have some Christmas Page Border sets...
These full 12x12 page borders can be used as an overlay or can be re-sized smaller and used as frames.

Christmas Page Border #1 available HERE


Christmas Page Border #2 available HERE


Christmas Page Border #3 available HERE


Here's an example:


I also have some new 'Christmas Stitched Signs' available HERE
These cute signs are very detailed with cross stitching and each one is on a hanger with a nail.
So fun!


And a layout example:


The BEST thing is this!
My entire shop on sale 40% OFF until Dec. 27th!
Don't miss my last BIG sale of the year...

Get to my SHOP HERE


And last but not least ....
I have my annual Christmas Ornaments FREEBIE!!

Get 2015 Christmas Ornaments FREEBIE HERE


And if you didn't pick up the last FREEBIE I posted ...
get 'Christmas House Rules' HERE


Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous 2016!!!

More fun freebies coming in the new year... follow me on LLL Creations Facebook Page!

2 comments:

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you!

LLL Creations said...

You are welcome Mary! And thank you for saying Thanks. I think you are the 1st person in several years~ :)