Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!
What am I doing today?.  Shampooing carpets!

Nothing says Valentines Day better than shampooing carpets! LOL Now, I'm not complaining. I chose to do this today because it's something I've been meaning to do for awhile. The reason I'm posting this is for all those people out there who might not have a significant other and are a little down today. The visions of romantic escapades going on today all over the country, little hearts floating throughout the rooms of lovers, words of love being tossed around like there is no tomorrow. Those things, are only in the movies. As much as we like Valentines day, it's still just another day. Stuff needs to get done. (OK, stuffing my face with Irish Creme chocolates as I shampoo the carpet does help). So Happy Valentines Day to everyone with and without partners today. Now go do the dishes. lol

There are only a few days left to get in on my shop sale.  35% off everything!  
But only until Feb. 15/midnight/EST
Get to my shop HERE


In the meantime I have a little freebie for all of you ...   just a little token of thanks...
You can download it direct HERE


So go check out everything new in my shop and while you are there snag some more freebies ...
Have a great weekend!

No comments: