Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Freezing! I know, it's January, in Canada ... get over it!

So the weather outside is frightful ...lol.  Snow is bad enough but mix that with freezing rain and it's not a pretty sight.  Well, actually it is pretty but it's a disaster on the roads.  That is what we've been dealing with the last few days.

Somehow, some way, my solar lights are still working!!


Check out the new 'Snow Scene Page Borders' in my shop.  Get them HERE


You know what they say, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em'!!



And I hope you get her on time to pick up my $2 TUESDAY!!
ALL of my 'Bookmark Bundle Sets' are on for only $2! Can be used with My Memories Suite as a template or download the general zip for merged files to use in any graphics program. Give personalized bookmarks as gifts and make some for yourself. Don't miss it!
(Valid until Thurs. Jan. 19th!!) Come see them all!
(This link goes to just these bundle sets for your convenience)


And my weekly bundle is ending soon too...
Get 'Snowy Winter Bundle' 50% OFF until Jan.19th!
Get it HERE


And here are the NEW Share The Memories FREEBIES!!.
Valid until Jan. 22nd
Get this cute frame cluster by ADB Designs HERE

AND Get this Elegant mini by Tami Miller Designs HERE


~Have a great day~

No comments: