Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentines Day is coming ... and new freebies...

Whether or not you celebrate Valentine's day doesn't matter.  Showing and telling the people we love that they are special shouldn't just happen on one day of the year.  But, if you like an excuse to do something extra nice for them, it's a good reason to.

So how about a few really special scrapbook pages to make them feel extra special?.

I've got the PERFECT bundle sale to do it...

Get 'Wine & Dine Romance Bundle' 50% OFF.
This is an amazing deal and could be used for so many occasions.  You will find yourself using items from this kit for layouts for babies to weddings!.

Don't miss it ... valid until Feb. 16th!! -- get 'Wine & Dine Romance Bundle' HERE


And since I'm clearing out my older freebies .. I'm starting to add some new ones...

Here's my latest freebie .. just in time for Valentines day for the kiddo's ...

Get 'Little Valentine'  FREEBIE HERE



Have a great weekend ...

No comments: