Monday, July 3, 2017

Sale and Freebies!

If you celebrated Canada Day, I hope it was amazing.

We had a great day and in the evening went to a free local outdoor concert that had an amazing fireworks show at the end.



If you are going to be celebrating the 4th of July ...
I hope it's a great celebration for you.

And make sure you pick up my freebie...

Get 'Love USA and Canada' freebie HERE


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And also my entire shop is minimum 25% off.. .with some items up to 50% 

Check out my shop sale HERE


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And here are the New Share The Memories FREEBIES!

Get this pretty Summer BBQ quick page freebie by Memory Mosaic HERE

AND get these pretty cluster sampler freebie by Over The Fence Designs HERE

(Valid until July 9th)


No comments: