Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ahhh ... Autumn

As much as I love summer, I have to admit I love the colours of Autumn. We took a drive yesterday to see our area in full blown change.















I've never really thought about it but some people never get to see this spectacular show put on in the fall. The college here has a student exchange program with Mexico and there are about 20 Mexican students down this year. They are totally amazed by all this colour change. (Hah! Wait until they see the snow~! LOL)

I could definately live with just 3 seasons (skip the winter). My friends that have become 'snowbirds' this year (living in Florida for the winter months) are leaving in two weeks. I envy them, sitting in their 'Florida room' sipping on Margarita's! Actually neither of them even drink but it sounded good ...lol.

Anyways, todays freebie is:

Download Just Frames 2

SORRY LINK HAS EXPRIRED

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely frames! Cindy

Lois B said...

The photos are awesome. I just wish Autumn could last longer and Winter be shorter. Our leaves are already falling very fast and many trees are bare :(

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo pretty!!! Love the pics Lil. (Makes me think about moving to Peterborough someday.) Hope you had a great weekend. We have about 60% colour change here, but I didn't see any outdoor scenery in Niagara this weekend ... (because I was too busy painting the living-room, lol.) Talk to you soon. Hugs to you and Prof.

Anonymous said...

i am also Canadian :) i love ur Autom pics, thx so much for sharing them with us all :) and ur first snow fall pics they r also great :)i also just started making freebies, and iv been scrapbooking for about 3 years now :) its nice to meet fellow canadians who share the same hobbies :) hope to hear back from u :)