Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter!

I have soooooooooo much to do today and here I am again - on the computer, lol. I am going to FORCE myself to pull away as soon as I post this freebie. We will be out of town for a few days at my step-daughters wedding and my list of things to do is enormous~!

So here we are closing in on the end of the 'is for' series. Some letters are just really hard to find 'appropriate' words for~! Hopefully this one will be used with humour in mind ...lol.

Enjoy your weekend, I know I plan to~!

Todays freebie is:

Download X 'is for' X-rated

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).