Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring~!

The first day of spring was on Friday and it's been great. My daughter and her fiance came down for the weekend and we had a nice time. We went to the local zoo here in town yesterday and there were quite a few animals out and about. This zoo is right in the middle of town and it's free to get in. All of the animals have an outdoor and indoor part to go into. Unfortunately my camera's batteries died and I didn't have any extra with me. It was actually nice and sunny and just a little cool. There were quite a few people there taking advantage of the nice day. These monkeys were so cute, they were at the very top of their cage right by the heaters ...lol.









And then last night we all went out for a few beers and shot some pool. Something I want to get better at ... the pool shooting not the beer ... lol. They've gone home now, they live a few hours away (200 km's). I can't complain, they used to live in Oregan which is over 4000 km's away!

Today I have put a few things in my store:









They are only $1.00 a set and look great in a layout.

You can get them here or enter my store through the banner on the right side of this blog and they are under the category 'Word Art'.

Here's todays freebie;

Download Hanging Friends Plaque

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET IT AS PART OF A SET HERE.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks like you got some great pictures before your camera batteries died.

Thanks for the great hanging friends plaque

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS the AWESOME photos!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS plaque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 23, 2009. Thanks again.