Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' The Morning ...

Happy St. Patrick's Day~! And we have a really nice sunny one. We are going to go to Mexicala Rosa's this afternoon for chicken wings and green beer. Of course we have to wear green. If it gets as nice out as they say it is going to they might even have the outdoor patio open~!

I have some new stuff in my store I wanted to show you.





(You can click on pictures for a larger preview)

Each Tag set is only $1.00 and they include 12 tags each.

You can get them here or enter my store through the banner on the right side of this blog and they are under the category 'Word Art'.

I wish you lots of good luck no matter what the day.
I wish you lots of sunshine and not a bit of grey ...
I wish you lots of laughter and never one wee sigh,
and I hope no gift of fortune may ever pass you by.


I'll be back tomorrow with a freebie ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-•:*♣*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♣*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♣*:•-
Happy St. Paddy's Day Lux 'n' Prof!!!

hugs, Arlene

sammawow said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! Enjoy your green beer - we're getting ready to have some here too! Thanks for the St. Patty's Day freebies - love them!