Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where's my sunglasses?

Oh my ... I decided to be brave and paint my dining room the original colour I had picked. It's called gold buff.



Two walls were done yesterday and I'm hoping to finish it today. WOW~! It's bright!!! LOL (Alot brighter then this sample looks!) But, I really like it, I think ... lol. I'll let you know when we are done and post pictures. Because of the layout of this room I also have to paint the front hallway and another hallway the same colour! What do I get myself into???

I'm having a bonus sale at my store. It's only for a week so take advantage.



Enter my store here or on the store banner on the right.

I have one more wedding paper pack to give away. Again, it's not just limited to weddings. Hope you like it.

Download Wedding Paper Pack #2

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.

3 comments:

tindra lite mera said...

Thank you so very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers!!!

Wendy said...

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to see the final pictures of your beautiful paint job! Hugs, Wendy