Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ahhh ... sun!

Weird weather ... snow and now it's beautiful out and the snow is melting fast. I guess that's actually normally for this time of year. This beautiful weather makes me want to play in the garden but I guess I'll have to wait until the snow is gone ...lol. But, I did buy this cute garden hanger today.



It was just too cute to resist. And I bought it at a dollar store!. Well, the hanger was actually $2.00 and so was the hanging bird feeder. But still, I thought it was a good deal.

And what a coincidence because today I put 'Garden Hangers' in my dollar store ... lol. Not the same thing but I thought they might be useful for when you start taking all those pics of your gardens.



And the set is only $1.00 and you can get it here or through my store under the Word Art Category.

And a little freebie for you to start with ...
(Note: Garden Hangers are larger)

Download Garden Topper

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Click on pic to see larger view.

Have a Happy Easter~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Garden Theme post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

unruly said...

This is so nice...perfect for my garden photos...thank you for sharing this

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

sammawow said...

Thank you - this is great for the gardening pictures!

Arlene and Dennis said...

Happy Easter Lil and Peter!

http://tinyurl.com/2tn6l