Monday, April 13, 2009

Mornings are for the birds ...

What better way to wake up then to your feathered friends sitting on your railing. That's exactly what we've woke up to the past few mornings. So we take our coffee outside and sit with them. They are soooo tame~!! I told my husband to stick out his hand to show how close we can get to them.



Aren't they the sweetest things?



Our cats just love watching them too. But they have to do it through the screen door ... lol. So today I put something in my store for cat lovers like me.



And here it shows you the size against a 12x12" paper (3600x3600 pixel)



Only $1.00 and you can get it here
or through my store under the Word Art Category.

Birds and Cats ... two of my favourite things. :-)

Oh, and before I forget, I've got this promotion going on in my store.



and here's a closer view of the frame:



So take advantage, it's only for one week~!

I'll see you tomorrow for your next freebie.

No comments: