Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog One year Anniversary~!

Wow, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my blog!!! It's hard to believe because it sure doesn't seem that long. When I started this blog I had no idea how people were going to find it or what the response would be. I did realize that there are alot of digital scrappers out there who are always looking for something new for their pages. The thing that surprised me the most was which items had the greatest response. Some of the items I thought would - didn't, and some of the items that I thought wouldn't - did. I think I've learned alot over the past year and I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year brings. I hope you'll follow along with me. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to get notified when I update I have a link to sign up on the right side of this blog.

I know most designers make full kits to add to their collections. The reason why I don't make full kits is because I have never once used everything in a full kit to create a page or even multiple pages. I find I pick and choose certain elements or papers to go with what I am doing. Most of the time I go through a kit and get rid of items that I know for sure I will never use. The one thing about digital scrapping is that it is definately a hard drive filler ... lol. The chances of me ever making a full blown large kit is probably nill because I don't want to make things just to make a kit huge. (I know, never say never!). But I do try to make things that I think people might actually use. I'm always open for suggestions and requests~!

To celebrate my one year anniversary I have put a new Mini Kit in my store and of course it's called "Celebrate Mini Kit" ... lol. It's only $2.00 and it could be used for all kinds of occasions.



You can get it here (and also see closer views there) or enter my store here or through the store banner on the right of this blog. It is under the Mini Kits category.

And in keeping with the celebrate theme today's freebie is to celebrate spring.

Download Celebrate Spring Frame

SORRY LINK HAS EXIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET IT HERE.



Have a good weekend ~!

4 comments:

tascha said...

those look fun...
I really like the month ribbons :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

sammawow said...

Oh, the Spring Frame is so cute and I love the month ribbons! Thanks so much and Happy Blogoversary!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the adorable frame. Happy Blog Anniversary! Hugs, Wendy