Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Jays Go~!

Wow, the weather actually cooperated. It was supposed to rain all day on Saturday and we only got a few drops. That worked out good because otherwise I would of had 20 college age students in my house all afternoon and into the evening ... lol. It was also my cat Nemo's 5th birthday on Saturday.



And next month our other cat turns 15!

Besides birds and cats - one of the other things I love is baseball. And this year is so exciting because the Toronto Blue Jays have started off with an incredible season.



Now I know it is very early in the season but these guys are hot!
GO JAYS GO!!!

Ok, now before the freebie, this is what I put in the store today ...





Just some fun tags that could be used in so many situations ...



Each set is only $1.00 and you can get them here or through my store under the word art category. And today is the last day for the free Girl Power frame with a $5.00 purchase.

Todays freebie is a little grunge ...

Download Grunge Frames

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.

3 comments:

catlady aka catslave said...

Thanks for the great frames. I'm a Mariners fan.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff - so excited to have you as a member on Digiscrap101! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!