Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has Sprung~!

Finally ... we are expecting beautiful weather for the next 4 days! I'm looking forward to getting some outside work done. And the weather is just in time because my friend who lives in Florida for six months of the year is going to be on her way back this weekend. She has acclimatized to the Florida weather and she would freeze her tush off if it was cold here ... lol.

Today I put this is my store;



With all this technology and everything changing so quickly, I think no matter what your age you can say "In the good old days ..." because they could be last year ... lol.

The frame is only $1.00 and you can get it here or through my store under the Frames category.

And next is the final part of the Happy Hour series;

Download Happy Hour #3

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.



Have a good one~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for sharing another awesome freebie. Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun freebie! What a great way to decorate vacatio pages! Thank you!