Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thirsty?

Wow, there's a bunch of boozers out there! LOL Happy Hour #1 has been VERY popular. I guess I'm not the only one who likes a nice cold beverage once in awhile. :-)

There is also alot of cat lovers out there because my Feline Word Art has also been very popular. Nice to see.

Today I added a few things to my store and I'm really excited about them. The previews really don't do them justice but I've tried them on alot of different papers and they really look good.





And this layout below shows the size against a 12x12 inch (3600x3600 pixel) paper.



Each set of 12 frames is only $2.00 and you can get them here or through my store under the Frames Category. And the bonus Girl Power frame is still available until the 20th with a $5.00 purchase.

And speaking of papers todays freebie is a paper pack.

Download Neutral Paper Pack #1

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW GET THEM HERE.



I'll be back in a few days with Happy Hour #2

9 comments:

grammy201 said...

I love these papers; they are so versatile! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wendy said...

Pretty, pretty! Thanks so much for the great papers! Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

mihill said...

beautiful papers - Thank you!

tascha said...

I really like the neutral colors - thank you for sharing!

carol said...

Thank you for these neutral papers. Appreciating you!

Anonymous said...

beautiful papers thanks for sharing.Sue

TerriK said...

Beautiful, beautiful papers. Thank you so much.