Monday, May 25, 2009

Ducks & Geese

Every day we have ducks and geese fly to and from the pond in the conservation area in the back. Sometimes they fly right over our house. I've been trying to get a picture of them flying and it's a hard thing to do~!!! First off you have to have the camera handy and secondly they fly so darn fast. Well, I did finally get a picture of a goose flying overhead.



My next goal - a mallard duck. I know I can just walk over to the pond and take pictures of them ... LOL, but I really want one with them flying.

One of the things I really dislike about this digital creating is that there is no way of doing a half decent preview when you are downsizing everything so much. The previewed items are usually downsized to somewhere around 15% of the original and you lose all of the detail that you have put into it. Today I put some papers in LLL Creations Dollar Mart that I really like. The previews do nothing for them.





Even this closer view does not give you all the detail but this is an example of one of the papers.



Each set only $1.00 and you can get them here or through my store under the Papers category.

And you still have a few days to take advantage of my promotion.



Click here to see the frame larger.

And this is todays freebie;

Download Word Art Plaques

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).