Monday, May 4, 2009

Funky Stuff ...

The other day my husband and I were at a hardware store and we came across this box of patio door replacement screens. I started looking at them because they had patterns on them (which I've never seen before). Well, I came across one I really liked because it had all my colours in it ...lol. It was also scratch and save at the store and the screen was only $13.00. Well, we scratched 15% and got the screen for $11.00 and I love it~! The screen we had on this door did have a 'few' tiny holes in it so I didn't feel bad at all~! lol



From the outside you can really see the pattern. I wouldn't put this on my front door but our back patio door faces a conservation area so it's not 'sticking out like a sore thumb' ... lol. I was worried that it would ruin our view from inside though.



But it doesn't at all~! You can bearly see the pattern from the inside and we still can see everything just as good as before. Just another 'funky' thing to add to my collection ...lol.

Ok, a few more graduation things went into my store today.



This is not a quickpage. I like to make papers that have a theme ... not quite a quickpage, but not just a a paper. The reason I'm not crazy about quickpages is because you are told exactly where to put your picture, what size and how many. Themed papers just help you on your way~!

This paper set is only $1.00 and you can get it here or through my store under the Papers category.



This graduation frame is also only $1.00 and you can get it here or through my store under the Frames category.

And the layout below shows the size of the frame against a 12x12 inch (3600x3600 pixel) layout.



And today I have some Journal Notes for you;

Download Journal Notes

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THEM HERE.

2 comments:

Mary in NC said...

TYFS the journaling notes - very nice!! Love your patio door screen !!
I've never seen those before either!

Galadriel d'Oé said...

Merci pour cet element, j'aime beaucoup et je vois l'usage que je vais en faire.
Amicalement, Galadriel