Monday, July 20, 2009

Flower Frenzy~!

Well, it's mid summer here and the flowers are really taking off. Its such a beautiful time of year. I love looking at peoples gardens to see what they have done and what they have growing. Here are a few flowers from my garden.







The Buttercups above have actually been in bloom for almost a month. The flowers are just starting to fall off. I love this perenial because it grows fast, the flowers last a long time and it's really easy to take a rooted piece of it to put other places. It really spreads but it is also easy to keep under control. Actually a neighbour I had in Hamilton gave me a cutting of hers quite a few years back and as it spread I ended up putting some in all my gardens. Then when I moved to Peterborough I brought a cutting. In only two seasons I've already spread it to several gardens.





This geranium is actually from LAST summer. Near the end of the season I mentioned to my husband what a nice looking plant it was and he suggested bringing it indoors for the winter. So I did and put it in a nice sunny window and it did great all winter!. I put it back outside this spring. I'm definately bringing it back in this fall.



Even the hostas are starting to bloom.



I'm really impressed with this False Spirea bush. I just bought it
last summer and it's doing really great. I love the willowy flowers.

I hope you enjoy flowers as much as I do because if you do you're going to LOVE my newest promotion~!!!

bonus

These are really pretty frames and you get all 3 with a minimum
$5.00 purchase at LLL Creations Dollar Mart.

And here are a few new items I put into the store today;



You get 6 stitched papers for only $1.00! You can get the papers here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Paper category.



And 7 Outdoors word art for only $1.00. You can get the word art here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Word Art category.

See one of the word art and one of the papers in the layout below.



So hop on over to LLL Creations Dollar Mart and see everything
I have to offer at Dollar Store prices~!

And sticking with all these 'summery' topics ... here is todays freebie;

Download Beach Hanger

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND IT AS PART OF A SET HERE.





Whew! That was a longgggg post!!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love this beach hanger. Hopefully you will make other themes, too, like you have your hanging words. I think they would be a hit!

sammawow said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! And thanks so much for the cute beach hanger!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.