Monday, December 14, 2009

The Mad Rush ...

Are the malls nuts or what? The malls are just crazy around here no matter what time of day or night you go. Our local Walmart is open 24 hours until Christmas and I would love to go at 3 am. just to see if anyone is actually there ... lol. I still have a bit of shopping to do but we really don't have alot of people to buy for.

Before you know it, it's going to all be over anyways. And then the Christmas spirit leaves and it's back to the Winter Blahs ... lol. I have no idea why but I think this winter is going to go by quickly.

I'm in the middle of transferring all my old videos over from super 8 film to dvds. I bought this box called DVD Xpress and you basically plug your video camera (or vcr or whatever) into the box and the box into your computer and it comes with a program that transfers the videos onto your computer. Then you can put them onto dvds. Its time consuming but it will be worth it. I haven't watched most of these videos in years. I realized I think I have more videos of my late cat Whiskey then of my actual daughter ... lol. I litterly have hours and hours of him including his one year birthday party complete with cake, hats, noise makers, treats and singing~! He was a great cat and lived to be 13 years old. He's been gone now for almost 6 years and after seeing the videos it made me miss him again. I don't take videos anymore but after watching some of these I realized that I should be. Photographs just don't replace videos no matter how good they are. So that is my goal for next year - to take more videos.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Thanks to the people that have Facebook and have voted for my daughters engagement scrapbook for the Artscow contest. If you haven't voted for me you still have until the 15th and I would really appreciate it.

Just log into your Facebook and go HERE and click 'become a fan' of Artscow (you might have to go to their main page to become a fan and then click back to contest page) and my pictures are the 2nd picture on page 1 and the 4th and 5th pictures on page 3. Just go to those pictures and click 'like' under the pictures. You can always go back to the main page after you vote and stop being a fan if you want.

Thanks ~! I would REALLY appreciate it :-)
It would be a really nice thank you for the freebies since I never ask for anything in return ~ except maybe a thanks ... lol.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today I put these Christmas Page Frame Overlays into LLL Creations Dollar Mart.



Use any paper underneath and you totally change the look of a page.
(Click picture below for closer views of the 5 styles)



There are 5 different overlays for only $1.00. You can get them here or just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Overlays category.
Below are a few layouts using a few of them.



Word art available here.



And don't forget you get this full Plaid Alpha set with any $5.00 purchase until December 31st!



~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today your freebie is the 'Oh, Christmas Tree' Frame that I have in one of the layouts above.

Download Oh, Christmas Tree Frame

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THE FRAME HERE.



Love to hear your comments~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Sally said...

Your furbaby is so cute. thank you for the frame

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list