Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas ~ ! Well, almost ...

Wow, 2 more days! Well, I'm about as ready as I'm ever going to be. But I'm tired. We've had company and just endless running around. But don't you just love it when something unexpected just makes you smile?. I was on my way to bed the other night and going around and turning out all the Christmas lights and I was tired. I went into our living room where I have Christmas candles above the fireplace (fake ones with bulbs ... lol) and I reached up to find the switch under the fake snow ... lol ... and there was my cat Nemo. He had made himself perfectly comfortable in between all the clutter on top of the cotton snow. It was sooo adorable. He looked so cozy.







As tired as I was, it just perked me right up and of course I had to run and get the camera!. But animals have a way of doing that to me. And they don't even know how cute they look ... lol.

Anyways, Christmas is almost upon us and it's a great time to spend with family. We always make sure we get together every year even if it's just for a short time. I hope you all get a chance to spend time with your family as well~!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Soooooo today I put this frame into LLL Creations Dollar Mart;



You can get the frame here for only $1.00 or
just go through LLL Creations Dollar Mart under the Frames category.

The layout below shoes the size of the frame on a 12x12 inch layout.
The picture is from a few years back. My daughter had moved to Oregon, USA for a year and she came home for Christmas. Thankfully, they moved back to Canada after a year because she was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far away~!



And there is still one week left for my December Promotion.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And to 'wrap up' the Christmas season ... (pardon the pun!) today I have this Christmas Paper Pack Freebie for you;

Download Christmas Paper Pack #2

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED
YOU CAN NOW FIND THIS PAPER PACK HERE.



One of the papers is shown in the layout above in this post.
As usual I would love to hear your comments~!
Have a great Christmas and see you after the big day~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Debra said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for the freebie! I love the picture of the kitty! Great shot!

melliel said...

Thank you for the Christmas papers. I love the way you added the ribbon. Can't wait to open the file. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Arlene said...

Oh Nemo --- you do THE most precious things (when you're not getting into trouble that is, LOL!)

Happy Christmas Eve Lil & Peter. Have a lovely night and a wonderful Christmas morning & afternoon. We can't wait to see you tomorrow evening. Have a safe drive.

Hugs, Arlene & Dennis

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." -- Norman Vincent Peale