Saturday, March 27, 2010

♪ The Birds are back in town ♫

Songs of spring~! That's what's happening right in my backyard. All the birds are back and chirping and cheeping and hoping just like me that it warms up soon ... lol.







I've been hearing some different bird sounds too that I don't recognize. But I haven't had a chance to see the birds that are making the sounds.
Ahhh ... the sounds of spring.

There is only one week left until my daughter and her fiance's stag and doe!. Everything is coming up so quickly. Later on in April there is a shower for her and then they get married on June 11th~! I have no idea what I'm wearing to the wedding yet and that is a crisis! lol

So Easter is only just over a week away and here is the word art I mentioned in my last post. This went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;



You get all 5 adorable word art for only $1.00~ (Are you getting sick of that figure yet? ... lol) Get them here.

And a refresher of the layout that shows an example of the size of one of the word art on a 12x12 inch layout.



~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And who doesn't like chocolate? I have to admit I'm a bit of a chocoholic ...
So here is your freebie for today;

Download Chocolate Bunnies Word Art
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

<

You can comment in my CBox at the right side of this blog or below this post.
Have a great weekend~!

Only 5 days left to enter my contest. Become a fan of LLL Creations on facebook before March 31st and you could win a $10 shopping Spree. See details here.
CLICK HERE to become a fan. (You will have to log into your facebook).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list