Sunday, August 8, 2010

4 Months and Counting ...

Holy Moly ... my daughter is officially 4 months along in her pregnancy. She definately has a baby bump and she says she feels huge ... haha. She will be getting her second ultrasound this Thursday and they are both hoping to find out the sex of the baby. Personally I like the 'surprise' of finding out at birth but they both are anxious to know and think it will be easier for decorating etc. I'm still shocked I'm actually going to be a grandma and have still not decided what I want to be called. One thing I do know is this baby is most likely to be an Aquarius, just like me ♥~♥

I'm hoping in the next few weeks to get the copies of all her wedding pictures so I can start her scrapbook. I haven't made one since her engagement album and I'm anxious to actually do it. All these things I have created and I don't take the time to actually scrap ... lol. Working has really put a crunch on my time for everything but I refuse to give up designing because I just love to do it.

This is what went into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

(Click on any picture for larger view)

Like You Mean It Word Art - 6 word art for only $1 ~ Get it HERE.



And the layout below shows the size on a 12x12 inch paper.



These could be used for so many layouts ~ so scrap like you mean it!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And today your freebie is this Memories Paper Set ...

Download Memories Paper Set
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



And one of my daughters wedding pics in the layout below using one of the papers ...



Have a great week .... and as always, comments are appreciated~~

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you for the freebie papers. I'm very very new to digital scrapbooking I'm just finding my way around. I love your shop....spent quite a bit of time in there last night...lol...will certainly go back. I was given your link by someone on Daisy Trail when I commented on the Wedding Tags they had used on a page...and I'm so glad they pointed me in your direction. !!

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

April said...

Paper are very nice, but I miss the download will these be in your store. I looked and didnt find them?