Friday, August 13, 2010

It's A .....

Well, my daughter had her ultasound on Thursday. She said it was amazing and they watched the baby do somersaults and move around. She said it was the most amazing day of her life! And ........ she found out the sex. It's a BOY!!! OMG - it's so weird knowing already. She still has 5 months to go until this precious boy is born. She is going to pay to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done in October or November and I am going to go see it! Now THAT will be totally amazing and I can't wait!!!

(Update for commenter: No need to google it ... here is the link where she is getting it done.
FETAL EXPRESSIONS.)

Here's the little guy in the below layout ... ♥



So I'm in the celebrating mood ... and I have new mini kit that I put into
LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

Wedding Mini Kit



I can't even fit everything into the preview folder so here's a larger preview;
Click on pic for larger view ...



And that's not all ... I've decided to give these 5 bonus papers with the purchase of the Wedding Mini Kit;



Everything you see for only $2.00 - are you kidding me?

NOPE ... get Wedding Mini Kit
HERE.





~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And I've made these quickpages for your freebie today;

I used one in my daughters ultrasound layout at the beginning of this post.

(Thinking of you Sue~)

Download Baby Arrival Quickpages
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And if you don't use quickpages and just want the frames, you get can both frames for only $1 HERE.



And create a layout how you like it ~



Have a great weekend ... comments are appreciated~~

P.S. - I'm not even going to mention that today is Friday the 13th. - Ok, I just did ... lol, but I refuse to talk about it, discuss it or debate it ... LOL.

5 comments:

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Congratulations - and thank you!

Judy said...

Congratulations to your daughter and her husband!! What exciting times for them and you.

Maureen said...

Congratulations....and thank you for these frames....they're lovely.

Maureen said...

Sorry...thank you for the quick pages I should have said.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!