Monday, February 6, 2012

And then he turned one ...

I can't believe my grandson has just turned one! Where does the time go? What a sweetheart he is and as cute as a button. It seems like yesterday I was anxiously awaiting his arrival. And now he is one and I'm anxiously awaiting for grandbaby #2!

This past weekend we celebrated his 1st birthday and it was alot of fun. Not that he had a clue what was going on, other then the fact that there were alot of people in his house and alot of little kids running around and playing with his toys! lol He had a bad cold and flu over the past couple weeks and just got over it but seemed to enjoy himself. One of the things we got him was this adorable kids recliner chair. It even has a cup holder! Dad seemed a bit jealous ... LOL.



The layout was made of course with My Memories Suite. I knew what I wanted to do so it's litterly took me minutes. If you haven't had a chance to take a look at the program yet, head on over and take a peak. I don't think the descripton gives you any idea how great it is though. You might be better off to head on over to their facebook page first (which now has over 14,200 members!) and see all that is going on over there, look at all the layouts people post and all the ranting and raving the users do about how great the program is!

Oh, and if you haven't 'liked' my NEW facebook page yet, head on over there and get an exclusive freebie there just for liking!

It's been a busy few weeks but I wanted to drop in and give you a little freebie ...
because Valentines day is right around the corner and spring is on it's way!

I Love You Charm (as seen in the layout above)- Get it HERE.
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



And you should come over and check out everything I have in the My Memories Shop. You do not need to own the program to download the kits there (they do give you option to download both the general zip and/or the installer into the program) The BEST part about purchasing from there is they keep your downloads in your account online all the time. So if you for some reason need to redownload it, it's always there for you. How cool is that? It's like a little safety box.

Have a great week and I'll pop by again soon~!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you for the charm Lil. Love the layout you posted...glad your little one had a lovely 1st birthday...that chair you've bought him looks fabulous...how lucky is he...!! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the charm. I can't wait to find the perfect picture to use it with.