Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And the Winner is ...

Hey everyone. I worked all day so I'm just posting now. But I've done the draw for my contest!!

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone for 'liking' my new facebook page and entering. I had 40 entries into the contest. I want to explain how I did the draw. People were entered when they liked and commented somewhere on the page. So I kept a list (in order) as people liked. Everyone had their own number. I then used Random.org to generate a random number between 1 - 40 and the person that matched up to that number on the list won! Please note that I transferred over the people who entered the contest on my old facebook page so if you entered there you were also entered.




Congratulations Jessica!
You have won a downloadable version of My Memories Suite v3 for you or you can give it to someone as a gift. Please contact me for the information. (I will also post this on my facebook page)

Note: If you had previously 'liked' LLL Creations on facebook I just recently had to create a new one so please come over to the new one because the old one will no longer be updated.

And for anyone who hasn't yet 'liked' me on facebook yet I will be having exclusive freebies (hopefully starting tonight or tomorrow) just for the likers so come on over and get updates on freebies and new items at the shop too.

LLL Creations on Facebook

No comments: