Monday, April 21, 2008

Hmmmm...

Well, I have to say I was a little disappointed this week. My Word Tags had 133 downloads and yet only a handful commented. I really need to know whether or not I'm making things that people will actually use or not. My time is important and though I love trying new stuff, I really don't want to make things 'just for the fun of it'. My 4shared account will not let me see beyond the first page of comments (6 comments) and they have tried to fix that but whenever I upload some other freebie and change the password I again can't see the comments. So

PLEASE DO NOT comment on my 4shared,

please leave a comment in my cbox on the right hand side of this blog. I also would really like people's honest opinions after they download and take a look at it. The previews are not really an accurate view of the elements because of size downgrade etc. Anyways, enough complaining ...lol.

Here is a new freebie:

Download Side Panel Frame 1 - My Man

SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I love the frame! Thank you SO much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! The preview looks fabulous but since you asked I went immediately to unzip this (usually I unzip once a week so I can spend time really looking at each goody) - well previews that look good usually give you a pretty accurate idea of how good the item will be and your frame proved it. It's absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! So once again Thank you! :D

Tiffany said...

I love the frame!!! Thanks so much!

KyLie said...

Love the beautiful frames. It's stunning. Thank you so much!