Monday, October 21, 2013

Huge Vacation Sale and awesome freebie!

Hi everyone ...

I'm doing a quick post because I don't want you to miss out on this!  I'm off on vacation (well needed and deserved, I might add ... lol) and I've put my WHOLE shop on sale 40% off!  Everything, including 99 cents items (which are now 59 cents!).

From Oct 21st - Oct 28th .... everything.  This is a 'one time' sale with nothing excluded!

Come on over to LLL Creations at My Memories and check out this huge selection of kits, word art, overlays, quick pages, borders, frames, bundles and more!!


 Don't miss out on this sale ... never before ....and a great selection for everyone!  

Here is one of the newest items in the shop:
Vintage Sepia Borders ... get them HERE


Vintage Sepia Frames ... get them HERE


Both these products go with the Vintage Sepia Kit! This kit has several previews to show you what you get in it ...
Check it out HERE

And ..
If you want it all.. there is Vintage Sepia Bundle! 
Available HERE


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

If you missed the 'So Thankful' freebie that I posted on my facebook page wall, it is now available FREE in the My Memories shop as well.

You can get this freebie HERE


And I've added a bonus freebie under my exclusive freebie tab.  The freebie was inspired by my grandsons who went to a pumpkin farm.


So I've called this freebie 'Pumpkin Hunting'
Come on over and get this bonus freebie HERE
(This is one of two freebies available under the Exclusive Freebie tab)


~Have a wonderful day~

No comments: