Sunday, June 8, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like .... summer!

Flowers are growing, baby birds are being born and nice weather is FINALLY sticking around for more than one day in a row.  Yipee ... I'm a happy camper!

And if YOU have a summer wedding to attend this year, or you've been to a summer wedding and haven't scrapped it yet .. well, I've got something special for YOU.

Summer Wedding  ...
And you get EVERYTHING in the next 7 previews in the kit!!!

Get Summer Wedding Kit HERE







And if that is not enough .. there are add-on packs ...

Summer Wedding Borders - get them HERE


And Summer Wedding Frames - get them HERE


And Summer Wedding Papers Extra - get them HERE


And if you want it ALL - get Summer Wedding Bundle HERE 
The Bundle is the best deal!


And if you own My Memories Suite there are pre-made Summer Wedding photobooks.  Great for people who just don't have time to put a album together but want one ... lol.  These make great gifts!
There are 2 styles of photobooks, in 3 sizes.  12x12, 8.5x11 or 11x.8.5

Get the photobooks HERE



And many other new items in my shop ....
like these 'Beautiful Quotes Quick Pages'
These ones are for grandparents.   They look great printed and framed and make great gifts!

  
Did I mention my entire shop is on sale????

 So head on over to my shop and check out all the new items.  Plus I've got 2 great new kits/collections going LIVE in the shop next week.  Don't miss out on all the new kits and deals - come on over to my facebook page and get all the latest news!

And ... speaking of facebook, I have just changed my exclusive freebie just in time for Fathers day!!


This 'Manly Journaling Frame' is perfect to make a great layout for dad on Fathers Day.

Come on over to my facebook page and get it now for a limited time!

~Have a great week~

No comments: