Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale!

Hello all...

Busy weekend so I will get right to it...

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!
All of my photobooks for My Memories Suite are 50% off!  Don't forget almost all of my photobooks include entire kits so make sure you download the general zip to get the embellishments and backgrounds to use in other projects.  Awesome prices!!!  (Includes all calendars!)

Check out ALL of my photobooks HERE


Also   .. you can still get in on my 50% off ALL of my Cross Stitch Paper Packs!
50% off and only 99 cents!
These are very detailed cross stitch papers ... (very hard to tell in the small previews) ... 

come see HERE

 And ...

50% off ALL my Halloween Products!!!
Check them all out HERE

And if you haven't picked up my 'Scrapbook Word Art' Freebie ...

Get it HERE


Have a great weekend! 


No comments: