Tuesday, March 14, 2017

More snow?

Yes, apparently we are in for more of the white stuff.  Snow warning in affect for the next 2 days.  UG! I'm just going to plant some flower seeds inside and pretend.  😃😃

Lot's of NEW items in my shop ...

First off ... 'My Little Girl' series - all on sale!

Get 'My Little Girl' kit HERE
You get everything in the next 3 previews.





And some add-on packs

My Little Girl Borders are available HERE



My Little Girl Frames are available HERE



My Little Girl Plaques are available HERE



My Little Girl Fancy Papers are available HERE



and of course if you want it all...
My Little Girl Bundle is available HERE
Definitely the BEST deal!



AND MORE GREAT SALES!!

It's Mystery Monday.... Come see what is 50% OFF today!
(Valid until Wed. March 15th/midnight)
See it HERE



And this weeks bundle sale ....
Get 'Sweet Grandson Bundle' 50% OFF UNTIL MARCH 16TH!

Get it HERE



And $2 Tuesday!!!

Valid until Thursday March 16th/midnight .. don't miss it!

Get Celtic Charms for only $2 HERE




AND ..

Here are this weeks 'Share The Memories Freebies'!
Valid until March 19th

Get these cute 'Nature Tapes' by Happy Scrap Arts HERE
AND get these pretty 'Wine Country Clusters' by Mags Graphics HERE




Have a great day~

No comments: