Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Photobooks and so much more ...

 I don't think I've ever done 2 blog posts in one day but I really wanted to have this topic posted all by itself. 

Photobooks

The end result of scrapbooking usually is having the layouts printed into photobooks.  I'm sure some people just keep their layouts on their computers but why?.

Regardless of what day and age it is, there is nothing like holding a photobook in your hand and looking through the pages.  They are great to make for special occasions and everyday life.  They make fabulous gifts that your friends and family would love.

If you use My Memories Suite, creating books is fun.

Don't own My Memories Suite?.  Why not?  It's fun and easy but also has advanced features for when you are ready.  Create books, scrapbook pages, calendars and much more.

You can use this code to get $10 OFF My Memories Suite software:

STMMMS29686

Get the software HERE

Sometimes we just don't have the time to spend on creating an entire book.  That's where I can help.

I have over 400 photobooks in my shop.  Most of my books come in 3 different sizes depending on what you prefer.

12x12, 8.5x11 or 11x8.5

With My Memories suite you just install the book and you then just drop in your photos for a quick easy book.  Or if you have more time, personal it.  Everything is adjustable. You can change the size of the photos and move embellishments.  Add or take away pages, anything you like. The beauty of these photobooks is you do it your way before they are printed.


Right now,  ALL of my photobooks are on sale.

Come see them all HERE

And that's not all...

After you are finished creating your book, you can use this code to save 10% when you get it printed at My Memories.

STMMMS29686

Use that code at checkout when printing photobooks, scrapbook pages or even post cards in the print shop HERE


Do you know someone that might be interested in My Memories Suite Scrapbooking Software?.

Feel free to share this post.

You can use this link:
http://bit.ly/PhotobooksInfo

💖~And have a great day!~💖

PS.  If  you ever have any questions, feel free to join LLL Creations on Facebook and send me a message.

No comments: