Friday, June 4, 2021

NEW collection! 🥰

There is still time to pick up this weeks $2 deal, 'Blue Summer'.
Look at all you get! 👀

Get this awesome deal HERE


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

This week pick up 'Stamped Watercolor Dreams Bundle' 50% OFF. You will use all the great items in this kit over and over again.

See it all HERE


Here is a layout created using this collection.


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

I've got a brand new collection in my shop.

Denim. It's classic. It's timeless. I don't think denim will ever go out of style. Dark, light, warn, ripped, it's all a fun part of our wardrobe. I had a denim jacket when I was a teenager and I still have a denim jacket. My grandsons love their denim jeans and I do too!. Denim is a perfect go to in the winter and in the summer. 
Classic and timeless. Perfect!.

'Timeless Denim'. There is a kit, add-on packs & the best deal - the bundle... AND it's ALL 50% OFF for one week!
Come see it all in my shop HERE





-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~
♥ Have a great weekend! 

No comments: