Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Another FREEBIE? Happy 2022!

 I can't believe it's 2022!

I also can't believe we are still dealing with Covid 19.  Let's hope this is a much better year than last.

Stay safe & stay healthy!

-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

After losing my husband just over two years ago I recently made a big move. I sold the house we built and moved 200 km away to be closer to family. It was hard to leave that house and all the memories we made there.
But my new house has a pleasant surprise. Every day there are cardinals in a back tree. We were both bird lovers but very seldom saw cardinals. I'm taking this as a sign that he has come with me. 💕

Layout created using the collection I made in memory of my late husband 'My Grieving Heart'. See it all HERE


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

We had our first snowfall this week. Not a lot but it was pretty on the trees for a few days. How is your weather?
This week my $2 deal is 'Winter Chill'. I'm not a winter fan but it sure can be beautiful! Get it HERE

-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Make sure you pick up this freebie before it's gone!

2022 Starter Pack is now available FREE HERE
Free until Jan. 31st

-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Another tradition of mine is to make yearly date stamps.  It's important we put dates on our layouts or books for the future.
So...

Here are the 2022 Date Stamps
These are FREE for two weeks!
Get them HERE
These are also available in white for dark background layouts.
Enjoy 2022!!
💕


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~~
Have a fantastic day!

No comments: