Wednesday, January 27, 2010

♫ ... Don't Leave The Dogs Out ... ♫

Ok, I'm not sure how the 'normal' brain works, but I like things to be symetrical, fair, even and balanced ... lol. So after making the Feline Word Art I just couldn't rest until I did some Canine Word Art, that's just how my brain works. Even though I don't have a dog, I just didn't think it was fair to leave the 'other' popular pet out. I love dogs, I just don't want the responsibility of one. Maybe that's selfish but I really think dogs tie you down alot more then cats. My daughter has a dog, my sister has a dog and my brother has one too. When I was a child we had a dog named Brownie for 14 years. He was a great pet and came to the cottage with us every year. So for all of you dog lovers, I have put some Canine Word Art into LLL Creations Dollar Mart today;

(Click on pictures for closer views)



Canine Word Art #2 can be found here for only $1.00 or just go through LLL Creations under the Word Art category. And you can see more Canine Word Art here.

And the below layout shows the size of one of the word art on a 12x12 inch paper. The dog in the layout is Nathanial, (or Nathaniel?) my sisters Springer Spaniel. He's gorgeous~!



And just a few days left to get the FREE 2010 Date Stamps with a $5.00 purchase at LLL Creations Dollar Mart~! See details here.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And today I have this "Love of my Life Tag" for your freebie;

Download Love of my Life Tag
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Size shown below on a 12x12 inch layout.



It's funny, any 'red' in an image, seems to take compression the hardest of all the colours so the above pictures look slightly blurry. Below is a closer view of the tag to show you it is not blurry~! lol

Paper is available here. (Hearts on lower right are part of the paper)
Heart Swirl is available here.



Would love to hear from you~! You can comment below this post or in my Cbox on the right side of this blog. Have a great day~!



P.S. - For those who made the nice comments about my cat Nemo, I'm sure he will be getting into some kind of trouble soon that I can report about ... lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

mievta said...

wow, thank for you info.
i have idea for being some picture.