Saturday, January 9, 2010

Think Spring ... think spring ... lol

Man, it is bitter cold out there. Today the sun is shining but that hasn't helped much. I know I live in Canada and I should be used to it, but I never get used to it ... lol. I guess parts of the United States are having record lows too. My friend that lives in Florida for part of the year says it is freezing there. They are losing all of their flowers and bushes they planted. Everyone has all the shrubs and trees covered trying to save them. And they call this global warming?? lol

Don't you just love it when you take down your Christmas tree and you feel like immediately the room got bigger? It seems all of a sudden you have all this 'space' and things look so much neater. Christmas is nice, but it is sure nice to get all that extra 'stuff' put away too~!!!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today I put some new quickpage sets into LLL Creations Dollar Mart;
(Click on pictures for larger view)

Love Quickpages #1



Each set has 2 coordinating pages and all my quickpages are 12x12 inch.

Love Quickpages #2



A closer view of the quote that I love from Judy Garland.



Each Quickpage set is only $1.00 and you can get them here or just go through LLL Creations under the Quickpage category.

And get a set of 2010 Date Stamps free with a $5.00 purchase at my store.
See details here.

If you don't normally use quickpages, consider using them for the covers of photo books. Especially if your get your books printed at Artscow where you are allowed to design the front and back cover.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And keeping on the subject of love ... here is your freebie for today;

Download Kiss Word Art
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great day~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.