Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little News ...

OK, so I've received a few emails since I started giving away the Chrome Month Frames with some requests/suggestions. One reader wanted to know if when I am totally done at the end of the year giving away the frame per month if I will be putting them in my store. She wanted to know if possible if she could purchase them all now instead of waiting through this year to get them all. Another reader wanted to know if she could purchase just the September Frame as she needed it for a specific project. So this is what I've decided to do.

I will still be giving away the frame per month but I have also decided to give you another option of gettting them as a bundle through LLL Creations. I also put them in the store seperately.

A Single Month Frame is only 50¢. And if you want to purchase the whole bundle of 12 frames it is only $4.00! Get them here.

The preview below shows the tops of all 12 frames.



So for those who don't need them quickly and have the patience to get one a month for the year then get them on this blog every month. (Don't forget my freebies are only available for one week and January Frame is already expired) But if you miss one or only need one or just want the whole set quickly ... you can get them here.

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

AND ... I also had a request for a custom made frame with a name. So I have now added that to my custom made items.

The frames are large enough that they fill a 12x12 inch paper.
Example below;



Your name or word can have a maximum of 9 letters and your frame will be custom made for only $1.50.

See more details here.

And I'll be back in a day or two with your next freebie ...

NOTE: Month frames will be given away the first week of every month.

No comments: