Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing in the yard ...

A beautiful day out ... so I'm going to make this quick so I can get outside and play in the yard. All the garden centers are opening and actually today we went to the local garden show. I am going to add another small garden to the backyard this year and we already made one of the existing gardens bigger yesterday. Yay ... I just love watching things grow~!

About my last post titled 'Question' - I really would love to hear what you've been looking for in the digital scrapbooking world. Please leave your comments and let me know!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Today I put this Elegant Love Frame into LLL Creations Dollar Mart.
Only $1.00 - get it here.



And the 2 layouts below show the size on a 12x12 inch paper.



Cat word art available here.
Red paper available here.



If you haven't been to my shop you should go on over.
Lots to look at and many categories ...
Quality items at dollar store prices!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

Your freebie for today is this Elegant Love Banner ...
it matches the frame above and is shown in the layout above.

Download Elegant Love Banner Freebie
SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED



Have a great day ~ I would LOVE to hear your comments ~! You can comment in my CBox on the right side of this blog or below this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this banner...