Tuesday, March 19, 2019

🌴🌴 NEW Tropical Travel and a FREEBIE~🌴🌴

*** Looking for the March Blog Train? ðŸš‚
It is one post below this one ***

I have a new collection in my shop! ... 'Tropical Travel'.

The inspiration for this collection is my upcoming Dominican trip!  ðŸŒ´ 
I desperately need this vacation!

'Tropical Travel' kit is available HERE
It consists of everything in the next 4 previews....





There are also add-on packs ...

Tropical Travel Borders are available HERE


Tropical Travel Frames are available HERE


Tropical Travel Word Art is available HERE


Tropical Travel Deluxe Papers are available HERE


And of course if you want it all...

Tropical Travel Bundle is a available HERE
(Always the best deal~!)


And not only that but I have a coordinating FREEBIE for you~!


Tropical Travel Sampler is one of the Share The Memories FREEBIES this week.  Pick it up FREE until March 24th using the link below.

This weeks Share The Memories Freebies!

Get this 'Tropical Travel Sampler' FREEBIE by LLL Creations (ME) 😊 HERE

AND get this pretty quick page FREEBIE by Kathryn Estry HERE



~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

AND WAIT  ... THAT'S NOT ALL!
What better time to stock up then now.  I'm celebrating 8 years with My Memories and me ENTIRE shop is on sale 35% off until April 2nd~! 
Check out all the fabulous deals HERE in my shop.


~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Have an awesome week~!

No comments: