Monday, March 25, 2019

Time to shop and save!

*** Looking for the March Blog Train? 🚂
It is two posts below this one .***

Don't miss my celebration sale going on!
8 years at My Memories and a great vacation!

35% off my ENTIRE shop!  Grab all the amazing deals HERE
until April 2nd~


This includes everything, even my newest collection 'Tropical Travel'.... The bundle is an amazing price .. grab iHERE.


If you like scrapping heritage/vintage it's a great time to pick up 'Old News Bundle' HERE
See closer views in the shop.


Or maybe you have a wedding you need to scrap.
Deluxe Wedding Bundle makes a beautiful scrap book for a wedding.
Get it HERE
Come see the layouts made with this bundle in the shop.


Need a beautiful bundle that could be used for any occasion?.
Elegant Rose Gold Bundle ... don't miss it whiles it's on sale HERE


Need to scrap some school photo's... 'Chalkboard Essentials Bundle' would be perfect!
Get it HERE


Or maybe you just want to scrap your beautiful life.
'Beautiful Life Bundle' is available HERE


AND so much more ...come see all the fabulous deals in my shop HERE

~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

I'm also starting to go through the process of cleaning out my store.  I'm discontinuing some older things ...
But here are a few things I see to 'FREE' if anyone is interested ...

Get 'Spring Frames' freebie HERE


And also Hanging Spring Plaques ...
Get this freebie HERE


~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

And it's time for the new Share The Memories FREEBIES~!

Valid until March 31st
Get this pretty quick page by Kathryn Estry HERE
And get this bright and beautiful quick page by Sugar Moon Designs HERE


Have a great week~!




No comments: