Monday, December 21, 2020

Flash Sale~!

Looking for the My Memories December Blog Train?
It's 1 post below this one.

Blog train ends Dec. 31st

-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Flash Sale - One Day Only

Get 40% OFF my entire shop HERE


AND

ALL of my Christmas photo books are 40% OFF! A large selection each coming in 3 sizes. 12x12, 8.5x11 or 11x8.5.
Come see them all HERE
*NOTE: All books created using My Memories Suite software. Don't have this awesome scrapbooking program? Why not? Get $10 off the program instantly by using this code at checkout.
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Valid until Dec. 31st


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Make sure you pick up ALL of my December Freebies.
Christmas Night Mini: Get it on the blog train HERE
2020 Christmas Ornaments HERE
December Essential HERE
Buffalo Plaid Frame HERE


-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~
♥ Have a great week and Merry Christmas 

No comments: