Saturday, December 12, 2020

NEW FREEBIE - Merry Christmas!

 It's hard to believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!!

So this week my bundle sale is 'Plaid Christmas Bundle'.  Get this bundle 50% OFF HERE

Valid until Dec. 16th



❄️And this week's $2 deal is 'Winter Chill'.❄️
Come see closer views and layouts for inspiration HERE
Valid until Dec. 14th



~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~

Have you picked up this FREEBIE yet?

Buffalo Plaid Frame coordinates with my B&W Christmas Buffalo Plaid kit. Merry Christmas!

Get the kit here (on sale) HERE

Get the FREEBIE HERE


AND
How about a Saturday FREEBIE?
This one coordinates with my newest collection. Pick up 'Home For Christmas Sampler' FREE until Dec. 18th HERE


And I've got a few more freebies coming up... actually 3 in the next week. So follow me on Facebook so you don't miss is a thing.

~Have a great weekend~

No comments: