Monday, September 25, 2023

Shop Temu

   Looking for the My Memories September Blog Train?

It's 2 posts below this one. 

Blog train ends Sept. 30th

*Includes lots of freebies!

~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~
Just a quick post to give a shopping review.
I've seen a lot of people question whether the site/app Temu is legitimate or not.
They are definitely legit.
These are just a few of the things I've ordered from Temu.
I love their tin signs (can you tell?). The water bottle bags are also fantastic for hiking. I've order bracelets and ankle bracelets and have loved them all.
Free shipping too. I don't play any of their stupid games on the app that give you the chance to apparently get free stuff because they make it almost impossible.
But they really do have some unique stuff and the price is right. I have ordered a few pieces of clothes and I find the sizes are a little bigger than normal but they do have a great return policy.
If you are interested in getting the app follow this link:
And this code will give you 50% OFF your first order: apo01829


~-:¦:-..-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-..-:¦:-~
~Back to scrapbooking~

No comments: